CONCEALED HANDGUN CLASSES (CHL)
In Northwest Austin
Bill Agnell, Instructor
or call 345-4699
|Suggested Steps in Obtaining a Concealed Handgun License|
(1) Register online with DPS .
(3) Register on-line to have your fingerprints taken. Note: you can have your passport photos taken at Safran if you request it when you register online.
(4) Passport photos are no longer required for Texas applicants of CHL if you wish to have your driver's license photo instead. CHL applicants can request that their photos from Texas driver’s license file be used for their CHL license by completing the form 6 and writing on it – “Use my Driver’s License photo.” You can download your photo holder from DPS to use with your passport photos.
(5) Obtain any documents requested by DPS.
(6) Complete both the range and class portion of the CHL course.
(7) Mail required materials to DPS.
Newly Revised CHL Forms Available
ty to Carry a Concealed Handgun in Texas
To contact, email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Last Updated 05/10/2013